SERVPRO Visalia: A Certified Firm Benefiting Commercial Clients
SERVPRO of Visalia has been an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm for almost a decade. This is very important for our commercial clients because it means that we meet the highest standards available in the industry.
The IICRC sets the gold standards for the Cleaning and Remediation industry, of which SERVPRO of Visalia is an industry leader.
In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
SERVPRO of Visalia is honored to be counted among the select organizations to receive this certification. We will continue to offer the same standard of excellence that you have come to expect. We can be reached at 559-635-4292 day or night!